Port forwarding with the Fritz! Box router is very easy. The following video, as well as the description below, describes all the steps in detail.
- Login to your FRITZ!Box web interface using your web browser.
- You should see a box prompting you for your username and password.
- Enter your username and password, and then click the Login button to log in to your FRITZ!Box router.
- Click the Internet link on the left menu.
- You should now see a new submenu. In this new menu, click Permit Access.
- On the "Port Sharing" tab click on "Add Device for Sharing".
- From the device dropdown list select your device (NAS, own Windows server, ... ) which is hosting the Database server. For this example we select our QNAP NAS.
- Now click the "New Port Forwarding" button, a new window will pop up.
- For Application select "Other applications" and add a description e.g.: MySQL Server.
- For Protocol select "TCP".
- For the ports enter the port from your Database-Server e.g.: 3306 and then click "OK"
- On the "Sharing for Device" window click on "OK".
- When you're back on the "Port Sharing" window you will now see the port forwarding rule for your device.
- To finish click on "Apply"
Leave a change or addition proposal
Please do not use this form for support inquiries as you will not receive a response.
For technical support please contact the PaperOffice Support Team only.